1. What are the benefits of learning digital marketing?
Learning digital marketing can help you acquire skills to promote businesses online, improve customer engagement, and increase conversions. It can also lead to new job opportunities in the digital marketing industry.
2. What topics are covered in a digital marketing course?
Th Digital Marketing course cover major topics such as social media marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), pay-per-click advertising (PPC), email marketing, content marketing, web analytics, and mobile marketing.
3. Do I need any prior experience in marketing to take a digital marketing course?
No, you don’t need prior experience in marketing to take a digital marketing course. However, it’s helpful to have some basic knowledge of marketing concepts.
4. What are the prerequisites for taking a digital marketing course?
To enrol and learn Digital Marketing at Strive Training Institute you need to have a computer or similar device with a webcam & good internet connection to attend and interact during live sessions.
5. Can i do the course by attending an offline class?
Sorry, but Strive Training Institute is completely Online Training Institute. Therefore, if you want to enrol in a course at Strive you will be required to complete the course online.
6. How long does a digital marketing course take to complete?
The predetermined duration of a basic course is defined on each repective course page. However, in the event of a predicament from the side of institute the duration can further be elongated.
7. How can I choose the right digital marketing course for me?
To choose the right digital marketing course for you, consider your level of experience, your budget, and your learning goals. It’s also helpful to read reviews and compare course content before making a decision.